Sunday, June 6, 2010


THANKS TO EVERYONE AT CREWEST!!!!!!

WORLD CUP FLYER

The World Cup Show is finally open at Crewest!!! It will be up until July 4th!!!

Please come by and check it out!!!!!

PREVIEW OF WORLD CUP SHOW

I am lucky enough to have four pieces in the show!!! SO happy about how well they turned out, hope that someone likes them enough to buy them...

Ronaldo

Torres

Drogba

Rooney

Sweet Wheat paste of Still Ballin' outside on Winston Street leading up to Crewest

The World Cup Show at Crewest has some awesome art, including Steve Talkowski!!!


So creative

Nice detail work on this one...

The Live Painting by Crol

Thought this was along Loss Angeless Style

Nomade...All of these guys were so sweet..

A Cause of Insanity...ball is nice, along with the giclee print behind

Still Ballin'...

Man One and me in front of his awesome piece.

My Artwork...hangs nicely together...Very Excited...


And then I get to do an interview for Fox Soccer Channel too!!!!

Looked good I hope...

FOX SOCCER CHANNEL

The Interview Surrounding The World Cup and its influence on Art, is scheduled to run during the World Cup...let me know if you see it...

Peace,

Travis

No comments: